Diffuser

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
Self-tappers? Rivnuts? VHB tape? Those are just my first few thoughts; I have one in my living room waiting to be installed.

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
Could you post what you end up doing? I may have missed it but there hasn't been a lot of specifics around mounting these NLR diffusers

Brocker

Be delighted to post if I ever mount it. Right now I'm doing the nine lives splitter. The mounting is not as straight forward as with the post from Indy Lonnie last May. Instead of the mounts being 16.5 inches apart, mine are 18 inches. The is 1.5 inches too wide. With the spacing between my supports we need a solid 7/8 inch spacer block. I contacted Nine lives about it Friday but Johnny was at Road Atlanta. Supposed to call me tomorrow. Anyway, I have a friend who is a machinist who is making some components that will fix the problem. Instead of using 1/8 inch aluminum I'm using 1/4 inch. Very strong

Attachments

Waterdriver

Goblin Guru
Be delighted to post if I ever mount it. Right now I'm doing the nine lives splitter. The mounting is not as straight forward as with the post from Indy Lonnie last May. Instead of the mounts being 16.5 inches apart, mine are 18 inches. The is 1.5 inches too wide. With the spacing between my supports we need a solid 7/8 inch spacer block. I contacted Nine lives about it Friday but Johnny was at Road Atlanta. Supposed to call me tomorrow. Anyway, I have a friend who is a machinist who is making some components that will fix the problem. Instead of using 1/8 inch aluminum I'm using 1/4 inch. Very strong
I don't mean to "split, hairs", but I think you mean your mounting a front wing. (pun accidentally intended)

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
Could you post what you end up doing? I may have missed it but there hasn't been a lot of specifics around mounting these NLR diffusers