Donor for sale - 2006 LS - Already stripped

jamesm

Goblin Guru
If you've read my build log, you know that I ended up with two donors (long story)... I finally got the title mess cleaned up so I'm ready to sell the red donor. Since I was partway through the teardown, I decided to just finish it so I could scrap the hull this week. I will provide a photocopy of the title, the receipt from the scrapyard, and a MO bill of sale to the new owner.

It's a 2006 LS 4 door, 5 speed manual. I drove it off the trailer and into my shop when I got it. I did test the basics, lights, turn signals, forward, reverse etc. before we started tearing it down.

This donor is approximately 90-95% complete as a few pieces were damaged when it was wrecked and I used a few pieces for my Goblin.

It will need the front struts/springs, brake lines, and the front rotors and calipers.

I'd like to get $800 for it but I also want it out of my shop ASAP, so if you're interested, make an offer. I'd be willing to deliver/meet someone depending on the location.

LCM3uHXRQ56lusfeauHMPQ.jpg HimAgpL4QYeWTVrGCXeAcw.jpg T0vRCrH8TqyPR%qnFUylWg.jpg tSeDeAPXQuOzKJTPyNVHkg.jpg qBloB1sAT2OFfNKQEzG2Tg.jpg

jamesm

Goblin Guru
Still available. It's ready to go so make an offer. First to show up with some cash will take it home.

jpr

This is such a great leg up - and a manual to boot! As the recipient of another pre-disassembled donor, this makes the project go by super fast. Sure hope someone can take advantage of all your work!

jamesm

Goblin Guru
This is still available. I'd like to sell it as a unit, but I'd consider selling individual parts.

jamesm

Goblin Guru
I’m in southwest Missouri. Basically halfway between Springfield and Joplin.

It’s all still available and would fit in the bed of a pickup truck.

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
I have a Dorman right hand lower control arm I'm looking to find a home for. You will need to install bushings in it though. It's practically brand new.

The Dorman knuckle stud is about 20 thosandths smaller than the TC OEM one. That was enough to cause slop.

jamesm

Goblin Guru
Since there hasn't been much interest, this stuff will be going on Craigslist or to the scrapyard early next week.