Dre city Goblin build - 06 LS Donor

Dre

The brown wire is always hot on mine. As long as the battery is connected, it's providing power. I haven't got a chance to look more at it lately because i been out of the country, but I'll look at it more this weekend.

Dre

I been MIA for a while. I did some training to Europe and had to finish some house work. My car is basically ready to drive, minus the fact im still waiting on my hardware for the transmission and shifter lever... but i did finish wiring all the lights minus the third brake light. I also made some temporary hardware to mount my headlights.

Attachments

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Welcome back, definitely need to stop by and take a closer look. You should come by also. I am wrapping up the harness for mine on Sat/Sun.....whatever day my new PS connector arrives.

The mounts look great!

Reactions: Dre

Nilbog

I been MIA for a while. I did some training to Europe and had to finish some house work. My car is basically ready to drive, minus the fact im still waiting on my hardware for the transmission and shifter lever... but i did finish wiring all the lights minus the third brake light. I also made some temporary hardware to mount my headlights.
Where did you get the mounts for the headlights? Very interested.

Dre

This guy here... i assume fluid goes into the top (small portion) and out the bottom (big portion)? I can't seem to bleed the clutch. I tried to use a mityvac. Air or fluid won't pass through this guy. Am i doing something wrong?

Attachments

ncgoblin

Goblin Guru
Have you tried putting a small screwdriver in the opening that goes into the line and pushing back towards the rear of the car? This will allow the fluid to flow through the line otherwise it’s blocked. I had this issue. And yes fluid from top to bottom opening.

Waterdriver

Goblin Guru
I bled mine via gravity and air pressure at the master cylinder resevoir.
I attached a long piece of clear vinyl hose to the bleeder to a catch can. Opened the bleeder screw.
Let gravity begin to do its work and watch the fluid level begin to drop in the reservoir. Filling to keep level full.
Once it stopped moving, applied lung pressure to the reservoir opening until fluid was coming out of bleeder screw hose.
Closed bleeder screw.
At that point I could start pumping the the pedal at start feeling pressure build.
Then proceeded with normal bleeding process to remove any additional air bubbles.
All brake lines were bled via gravity as well. Some puffs on the reservoir to help speed things along.