Engine Mounts

Zoom Zoom

Dumb move of the day, I‘m getting ready to put engine in and watching videos and it shows to locate engine mounts and bolts, So I find the bolts and I’m looking all over the place unpacking everything and opening boxes , They was gonna be powder coated so I spent at least a hour looking and then I go to Jason in Texas build videos and look at his and say you stupid ############ they are already welded on and powered coated. I could have had the engine in already. I even got up at 6 o’clock I was excited to hear it run !!

Thanks Jason you save me again !! Your my go to build!

Attachments

JeffsGoblin

Dumb move of the day, I‘m getting ready to put engine in and watching videos and it shows to locate engine mounts and bolts, So I find the bolts and I’m looking all over the place unpacking everything and opening boxes , They was gonna be powder coated so I spent at least a hour looking and then I go to Jason in Texas build videos and look at his and say you stupid ############ they are already welded on and powered coated. I could have had the engine in already. I even got up at 6 o’clock I was excited to hear it run !!

Thanks Jason you save me again !! Your my go to build!
Yep, looks just like mine...