F40 Guys UNITE!

Tinkles

ZZP's 9.5" clutch/flywheel combo for the 2.2L/2.4L but swapping the clutch disc out for the stock F40 disc that came with my swap kit. I would prefer a lightened steel flywheel over the aluminum is the ZZP kit, but that would have to be custom made and since the clutch is a wear item I prefer to use parts that are not 1 offs.

The 2.0Ls have different flywheel bolt patterns than the 2.2L/2.4L AND the F40 has a different spline count on the input shaft than the F23 or F35. So yea. Just another thing I chose to do in the most difficult way possible and it will not be noticeable at all.

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
Ended up ordering SPEC. Ive had good experiences with them in my rwd Ford products before. Spoke with them on the phone and explained what Im basically looking for is a 400hp/400tq on a 1900lb with driver setup and they set a 2+ stage setup would be plenty. A stage 3 would be a carbon disc and would be grabby. I still want my fiance' to be able to drive it and have fun yet too, so we went with the Kevlar disc of a 2+
Screensho.jpg