[FOR SALE] New F23 Clutch and Flywheel

jirwin

Goblin Guru
For sale, new LUK F23 Clutch and Flywheel. I paid ~ $220 for it, but I used the slave cylinder (throw out bearing assembly) from the kit. Just looking to get rid of it to fund other replacement parts. Make me an offer

ah.b.normal

Goblin Guru
Just Dern! the shipping to 30222 would probably be more than the part! And this year's wander is not taking us anywhere near there!(we loved the U.P.!) Well, find out the shipping and we'll see. (My second son is an over the road trucker and his job lately has been hauling frozen chicken from East Tenn to somewhere in mid Mich. But if he got it he'd have to take it home to Springfield, MO and bring it to me at Our Daughter's wedding in Billings, MT late Sept, hand it off for it to sit in the belly of our beast, then more of our wanderings will take us south through Utah, AZ then FW TX for #2 grandbaby's first Christmas. Then to Galveston, then across the southern states to GA by about Valentine's day. That would be one well travelled part!) I hope a local finds you and it! Unless maybe you are planning a FLA trip and decide to drive through GA?

jirwin

Goblin Guru
Nope, staying up north. I'll try and see if I can stop by USPS and see if it all fits in a flat rate box. If so its like $25 to ship, otherwise more than double that probably