frame delivery soon: Frame dimensions question.

snirtman

pikeville KY. you're definitely going to be on the same trailer as me. We'll have to keep in touch.
So Christmas came to W Michigan today (the snow wasn't so much of a present):

The entire kit will definitely fit in a short bed truck:

The driver had 8 kits to deliver on this run. First stop was Illinois, then Michigan, then Indiana, then Kentucky, then WV, then PA, then MA, then PA. The route seems odd to me, but that's what the driver told me.

Esstover

So Christmas came to W Michigan today (the snow wasn't so much of a present):
View attachment 39136

The entire kit will definitely fit in a short bed truck:

View attachment 39137

The driver had 8 kits to deliver on this run. First stop was Illinois, then Michigan, then Indiana, then Kentucky, then WV, then PA, then MA, then PA. The route seems odd to me, but that's what the driver told me.

View attachment 39138
Hoping that’s mine back there. I have to double bars on the roof.

Esstover

Just called Stewart. Sounds like they delivered IN and are heading to KY now. May not make it there today but will likely delivery first thing tomorrow and the WV (me) tomorrow afternoon.

@newbtrying shoot me a message after they drop off.

newbtrying

Just picked up my frame this morning. Easily fit into the back of a chevy colorado, and easily unloaded by one guy. the transmission I bought with it was the hardest to move lmao!

here's some photos. now to install an LSD in my F23 and research powder coating cost vs DIY rattle can paint job.

Attachments

Tinkles

You guys sure do have it nice with the Factory Five trailer. Mine was crated up and shipped via regular freight that we had to drive down to their freight yard to pick it up.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
My kit arrived on the back of a flat trailer with three other kits (one with a damaged hood, yikes), driven by two extremely grumpy dudes that stood there with their hands on their hips while I unloaded alone. :D

newbtrying

There are lots black, silver and green frames in the family. Choose what makes you happy and don't worry about 'copying' something that you like. :D
I love the neon green/yellow frame look, but there are so many. I may go with a Toyota tan or something earthy-toned. So many options, it's hard to decide! LOL

Mahkoi

I chose a more neutral color for my frame (dark grey metallic) so I could more freely change the hood/engine cover color. Almost everything works with grey. Just food for thought.
Yup same thing I did. Went with jungle grey from prismatic. If I want to change the looks of the car later I'll mess with different hood or wheel colors.