Future Florida Goblin Builders

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
I am the proud owner of 2 Goblins :)
One is open frame extended length and one is extended track frame. I would gladly be willing for anyone to stop by my man cave and try each frame out to see which frame suits them best. And I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about the build.
And we can even go for a ride if you have time, I have a future Goblin builder stoping by tomorrow to learn in person about the Goblin .
Seeing and riding in one is nothing like seeing one on you tube or DF GOBLIN site.

Attachments

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
I am the proud owner of 2 Goblins :)
One is open frame extended length and one is extended track frame. I would gladly be willing for anyone to stop by my man cave and try each frame out to see which frame suits them best. And I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about the build.
And we can even go for a ride if you have time, I have a future Goblin builder stoping by tomorrow to learn in person about the Goblin .
Seeing and riding in one is nothing like seeing one on you tube or DF GOBLIN site.
You are one of the many reasons why our Goblin Family is a Family...Helping wherever & however you can. Thank you!

How about making that a proud owner of 3? :cool: