Gallery?

CncMan333

Is it possible to have a section on the website where those great and mighty among us who have completed a goblin can have place to put a bunch of pictures of their final product? That would be a great way to see some of the options that different people have chosen and how it looks all together.

CncMan333

The media pages is great, but is has all the media that everyone uploads, and since there are more of us building then built, it tends to be more in process pictures then completed looks.

Reactions: Dre
The media pages is great, but is has all the media that everyone uploads, and since there are more of us building then built, it tends to be more in process pictures then completed looks.
That would be great to do side-by-side comparisons of customizations/colors/wheels/options. I'll contribute once I'm done!

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
Define finished. Body panels wrapped or painted? I think there are only probably like 3 or 4 people with "finished" builds that I know of. That's at least to a level that I would consider finished.

CncMan333

It depends on what level you are doing the gallery to - If there is a special on the web page where people with "finished" builds get to put up an album then finished would at least be body done, but if it is just a matter of everyone doing their own album in the media page then it would just be a matter of having a place where you can put tons of pictures without having to sort through messages. I think if everyone had a stage 1, 2, and 3 album that they could post pictures in then you would be able to go to that person's album and see what things looked like during that stage. It would be more for beauty shots then the "what the heck is this connector?" kind of photo. There is a sticky with instructions on how to do a build post, the instructions for the album organization can be included there.