Goblin #472 SC for sale

wallace58

Here is my Goblin for sale. See attached build thread. I built this kit during a covid time when I had no Factory Five customer builds to do. Here is list of things from DF and else where. $15,000.00 firm.
DF stage 1 -2023
Stage 1 SS/SC Upgrade-2023
Full cage option 2022 -later
F23 transmission- brand new 0 miles.
Rack limiter kit -SS
Wiring harness supply kit
Brake proportioning kit, M10
Stage 2 SS/SC Upgrade-2023
Rear Coilover kit-2022-later
Shifter kit, black
Hood kit, full cage
Windscreen kit, ext
Side panel kit-2022-later
Engine cover kit, Non-TC
Fender Package, wide with coilovers
Wing mount kit
Mirror/turn signal kit
License plate mount kit
Taillight kit
FX1 Pro Seat Package
Tow bar Kit
Foot well cover
62 K 2007 Cobalt SS SC 2.0 engine
Affordable Fuel injection standalone engine harness with tuned ECU
Custom digital dash and body wire harness, no BCM
Magnetic tow lights
spare SC
set of spare 2007 Cobalt SS wheels and tires.
email = [email protected]

SOLD!

E8FE6E10-FC6C-4F93-AC65-8854B3FB8643.jpeg7E1EDF50-5DDD-422B-A7A2-E0B71F6284D6.jpegA4381C70-F92A-4BFA-8613-B7CD4CBBFBA0.jpeg07145417-81BB-4C2E-A56C-BC90F80C80E5.jpeg82DCD6B6-7A34-453F-9D7D-39A2A97583F3.jpegC4CF260F-473F-4217-BDE2-209415A897C0.jpegFAED8987-9CD7-4200-A7DD-87C6186717F1.jpegD9EBF57A-EF60-4C5C-A790-E7B2F44F1C4E.jpeg

Last edited:

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Only $15K...and a custom paint job?!? What!!! Jump on this one quick if your in the market for a Goblin, can't build one this nice for that price!

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Not a scam. @wallace58 builds kits for an expensive hobby - and has clients for cars too. This is a well built Goblin and a great deal for anyone looking to get into a Goblin without going through the build process.

wallace58

Can you even order an SC kit and purchase a donor for $15k? Not a scam?
Look . I built this Goblin as something to keep me busy during a downturn of FFR customer work during covid. I am taking a loss but I need it gone ASAP so I can do 2 customer MK4's. This loss will in the end make me money. I do not have room for it. This is not a scam.

Last edited:

wallace58

As soon as I get this Goblin titled I am going to put it on bring a trailer with a reserve. I thought I would give folks that watch this forum a first shot at it. All my FFR kits that I sold were sold on the FFR forum. My thought process was that maybe this was best place to advertise first. I tend to price my personal stuff so it moves quickly so I can go on to the next build. Hopefully this will make sense for some of the price vs cost.

escapepilot

Goblin Guru
I tried BaT but they wouldn't accept it. Gave some BS excuse why. That is a great price for someone, but kills it for the rest of us who don't want to take a loss.

wallace58

I tried BaT but they wouldn't accept it. Gave some BS excuse why. That is a great price for someone, but kills it for the rest of us who don't want to take a loss.
Strange, they had one listed just a short time ago and it went to 14K. It was some sort of OFF road version of the Goblin.

BAT Goblin

escapepilot

Goblin Guru
This is what I got from BaT. I like their format though - Auction then provide contact info of highest bidder if reserve not met. Was going to list it at another auction sight but they were insisting on setting a reserve significantly less than what I was considering. I may have to finish my vision and add the graphics after all.

"Sorry, but your submission was not accepted.

Hello ,

Thank you for submitting your 2022 DF Kit Car Goblin to us for consideration.

We reviewed your submission and the details of your vehicle closely and while we appreciate its merits, unfortunately we are unable to offer to list it at this time. We are very selective with the vehicles we accept for auction and while we wish that we could list them all, given the volume of submissions we receive and the nature of our curation process, we simply can't.

We appreciate that you considered BaT Auctions and wish you best of luck with the sale. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you in the future.

Thanks,

The Bring a Trailer Team"

wallace58

This is what I got from BaT. I like their format though - Auction then provide contact info of highest bidder if reserve not met. Was going to list it at another auction sight but they were insisting on setting a reserve significantly less than what I was considering. I may have to finish my vision and add the graphics after all.

"Sorry, but your submission was not accepted.

Hello ,

Thank you for submitting your 2022 DF Kit Car Goblin to us for consideration.

We reviewed your submission and the details of your vehicle closely and while we appreciate its merits, unfortunately we are unable to offer to list it at this time. We are very selective with the vehicles we accept for auction and while we wish that we could list them all, given the volume of submissions we receive and the nature of our curation process, we simply can't.

We appreciate that you considered BaT Auctions and wish you best of luck with the sale. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you in the future.

Thanks,

The Bring a Trailer Team"
That sucks!

wallace58

Here is some photos of the interior as I was asked to provide. Also see you don't need a trailer to get it. Tow bar setup comes with removeable magnetic tow lights that plug into tow vehicle 4-way plug. I contacted the FL Regional DMV today and cannot get an appointment to title for 2-4 weeks. Make sure your State accepts assembled from parts titles. Some don't. Florida has been issuing these for all kit cars for several years now.
D9A1AA47-7265-464D-8495-5F0E91BB2803.jpegF52F6213-FAC3-4FB4-9BF6-B617C05715EC.jpeg470BE348-EE4B-4BA2-8F49-9BA5514DC5A2.jpegF8F37F6A-33B8-4542-A26A-9A6B28BCB09A.jpeg249FE0CB-F96F-4C58-8119-9F04F928B9D7.jpeg

Last edited:

wallace58

Please read above note about title for this Goblin. I was hoping this would only take a week to get but it may take 2-4 weeks to get a title. I understand no one wants to lay money down till a title is in my hands. Thanks for all interested parties so far. I guess God is just teaching me some more patience! LOL. ;) Photo is Chris in my Goblin. He is my painter.
A37B8EA9-2EB8-4835-B827-C348BEB9E3E9.jpeg

Last edited: