Goblin #500

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Kit #499 looks like it will be selling in the next few days. We've been thinking about how to handle the assignment of #500 since so many guys are interested in snagging that number.

The easiest method would be to announce on the forum when #499 sells and whoever is fastest to order a kit gets #500. Not everybody is as tied to the internet as some others so this seems like it could leave some guys feeling cheated.

Instead of doing that, we want to collect the names of all of the guys that are interested in #500 now and then randomly draw from that list to see who gets it.

So if you want #500, send us an email and we'll add you to the list. As soon as #499 sells, we'll pull a name and that person will receive an email

escapepilot

Goblin Guru
Do you have a build plan yet? I'm hoping it's over the top with performance and cosmetics including a very bright and bold paint/wrap. No pressure though, you only have the entire Goblin community watching this one. :D

Do you have a build plan yet? I'm hoping it's over the top with performance and cosmetics including a very bright and bold paint/wrap. No pressure though, you only have the entire Goblin community watching this one. :D
Woah...I feel the pressure already trust me! Already have the colors for the Frame-Pre 77 Kawasaki Green Powder Coat. Going to do a full rebuild on the motor more than likely, it's sitting at 70k but was owned by a few teenagers so I know it was run hard. Gotta get this current build done then I can start on it but it needs to be done before HRPT 2025.....i hope.

Im driving to Colorado this Christmas from Florida so I will pick up 500 on the way back when I pass through TX.

Jason d

Its going to a good home, were going to do a SS/TC manual on the youtube channel and then enter it into the Hot Rod Power Tour 25. Finishing a 23 T Bucket right now so the Goblin is next. The donor has been sitting in my lot collecting dust for a long while.
I’m sure it will be, it was a 50/50 between me and you on who got it, but congrats and good luck and hope it lives up to the number hype

I didn't realize it was only us, the way it was said is there were tons so I honestly didn't expect much, and then I got an email saying congrats on 500, then a follow-up email that said Congrats on 501....and then a correction saying it was 500 lmfao

Jason d

I didn't realize it was only us, the way it was said is there were tons so I honestly didn't expect much, and then I got an email saying congrats on 500, then a follow-up email that said Congrats on 501....and then a correction saying it was 500 lmfao
Yeah I got the email saying it was me and another person that entered because we replied to the email, and they did a 50/50 randomizer. Even tho yes a lot of others were interested they didn’t enter the drawing

Jason d

Yeah the past month or two I’ve been calling and emailing to get 500 but since there was a few looking at #500 they decided to do a drawing which is fair but just wasn’t my luck

Jareth

Goblin Guru
You should post some pictures of you T-Bucket in the fourm titled “Other Builds” I would be interested in seeing it.

Last edited:
Yeah the past month or two I’ve been calling and emailing to get 500 but since there was a few looking at #500 they decided to do a drawing which is fair but just wasn’t my luck
Same here, initial when I reached out in Oct it was promos
You should post some pictures of you T-Bucket in the fourm titled “Other Builds” I would be interested in seeing it.
I will drop a few pictures over there but I have been documenting the building through the channel mostly. It's been an experience and can't wait til it it's done. I have it mated to a 69 Th350 pulled from a Chevelle and a SBC 350 pulled from an old vette so it will be a fun one.