Goblin Front Splitter Group buy

talon2006

I am Shaun, and I am the dude that has made those sweet splitters for all the Houston guys. The DXF is floating around here, and this is mostly an open source project. It has come that there might be interest in a group buy coming from the Michigan Group thread. I think we have 3 so far.

This splitter is made from 1/4" 5052 Aluminum, it will come bent and I will also run it through our Deburr machine. I have determined we can do this for 335 plus 35 shipping in the lower 48. It will need the mounting holes drilled and there is one area on the side that might need trimmed to clear the hood cowl. I believe in the Michigan thread another gentleman has gotten a quote >500 dollars to have this plate just cut, so I am trying to offer a good value for the DF community.

I do have a version that has the intercooler cutout, and a version that does not. Here are a few pictures of it from the other page. If you have any questions, or are interested post up in this thread.

Attachments

talon2006

Just making certain that my choice for one splitter it is located in both places, in case you are only looking in only one place. :D

I will try to look at both places, and catch everyone. My main thing is leaving this forum for a few hours and forgetting to come back and check.

We are in full swing trying to get the New Tacoma stuff out, and preparing for a bronco event.

duthehustle93

This is an awesome price! I was planning on making one out of alumalite but this would probably make more sense to buy instead.

Do you have a rough estimate on the total weight of it?

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Weight would be good to know...but the weight is being added in the right place, right under the nose. Plus the addition of some added downforce up front outweighs (pun intended) the added pounds up front.:D

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
I weighed it at one time, but can’t remember how much it weighed. The weight up front helps though.

Murcielago311

Count me in for intercooler version. Been wanting to add this for a long time.

I'm in St. Louis area if anyone else nearby wants to combine shipping.