Goblin offer of help

socaljeff3798

Now that my Goblin is pretty well done.
I would like to offer help to anyone in North Texas with their build. Sometimes you just need extra hands. I am not looking to charge anyone. Just help other Goblin builder get there cars on the road. I am retired and have lots of time.
So if I am be of help anyone let me know.
My number is 951 317 9307

Jeff Terry #312

Attachments

GoblinGal

Goblin Guru
I would like to offer help to anyone in North Texas with their build. Sometimes you just need extra hands. I am not looking to charge anyone. Just help other Goblin builder get there cars on the road. I am retired and have lots of time.

Jeff Terry #312
It's folks like YOU that make our Goblin Family so special. Thanks for offering your help to anyone who asks for it!

Jeff is a super great fella. I had some questions and he told me to call him. I opted to text as to not bother him so called me out of no where.
We talked for almost 2 hours about all sorts of stuff.

he knows a lot of stuff!!!

it’s people like him that take the anxiety out of my build. Everyone has been great from the guys at goblin to this forum to the Facebook groups!!

love being part of this community!

Ross

Goblin Guru
Houston has a team helping each other (Russell, Jason, Brett, Scott, probably more), Dallas has the home court advantage being near the DF factory, Arkansas has a team (me, Jermey, and now Lonny & Brenda), even Kansas has come over to help Arkansas. (Thanks Dale!) Missouri has a team too. (Chad, James, probably more that I don't know)

Rauq

Goblin Guru
I think I've talked to every builder in my neck of the woods (Upstate SC), so I try to do what I can online as well. I know the right way to do a few things because I did them a few different wrong ways first!

Support from the company is top-notch as well! You can feel they genuinely want every customer to be delighted.

socaljeff3798

In talking with Lonnie and Adam. And yes I am over there every week it seems they have all become good friends.
They told me they dont measure their success by how many kits they sale But by how many get built and on the road.
Most companies have a motto "Never confuse selling with building" Meaning hey we sold them a kit its not our problem.
These guys are the best.

Jeff Terry #312
I'm not near Texas but I'd love to pick your brain over the phone somtime I've been struggling on my kit for a few years now.

Sparvy

603 491 1170
I can do a better job explaining over the phone
I'm also a bit rusty on my goblin troubleshooting I have hardly touched it in the last 2 years out of sheer frustration
Yah that sucks. Sometimes you've got to just walk away for a bit but 2 years would really wear on you. I'm around today and while I'm certainly no expert I'll help out if I can. I don't post on here much but I lurk a lot and have had a of questions answered here on the forum. LMK if you have a time that is good for you.

-Tony

Yah that sucks. Sometimes you've got to just walk away for a bit but 2 years would really wear on you. I'm around today and while I'm certainly no expert I'll help out if I can. I don't post on here much but I lurk a lot and have had a of questions answered here on the forum. LMK if you have a time that is good for you.

-Tony
Can you shoot me a text ?