Goblinfest 2023

Ross

Goblin Guru
Alice & I booked Hilltop Cabins again. We will arrive late Thursday.
16484 AR-9, Mountain View, AR
870-269-5202 or 601-810-2723, They have cabins available. Our cabin #1 is $88+tax/night, last year we had a big cabin, I think it was $120 or $140/night.
It is 0.9 miles from Brenda & Lonny's place.

WYGoblin

I was planning on coming down for this one but life got in the way for this year's. New 13 week old puppy needed a surgery to get pressure of spinal cord (he is doing great), so all my money for the trip is gone. Have fun guys. Hopefully see you next year.

Brenda

Administrator
Staff member
Goblinfest 2023 is just a couple of weeks away and I need a head count for the dinner on Saturday night.. Everyone is welcome to come and hang out with some fellow Goblin owners. EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO COME.
If anyone has any questions feel free to send us an email..

A couple of reminders, we live in a dry county so get your alcohol beverages before you get here.
Bring lawn chairs, you can leave them at our house instead of loading them up every night.
Oh and Tim don't forget your leaf blower!!

Sebnuts

Just booked a room at Dogwood. Will be arriving late Friday night.
What time do you guys typically get started Saturday morning?

Brenda

Administrator
Staff member
Just booked our rooms at the Dogwood Motel. We're planning to arrive either late (late!) Wednesday or early Thursday. Either way, see everyone on the 28th!
We will leave our house between 8:30 -9:00 Saturday morning.

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
We will go on a drive sometime Friday morning. It may not be quite as early, we will play it by ear.

Robinjo

Goblin Guru
Sounds good, we're planning to link up with everyone Friday AM so I'd like to know when we need to be over when you guys all do.

Unless we get in earlier than I thin Thursday PM and we feel ok after driving out.