Goonzquad gets the Goblin out for a little rippin'

Ark :D

Goblin Guru

They're rebuilding a Tesla Model X, but they dug the Goblin out and gave it some road time. It hurts me a bit that they leave the Goblin, forgotten and buried in their garage, but I guess if I want to be real about it, I might do the same thing if I had a Lamborghini, Ferrari(s), Viper, Challenger Hellcat, Mustang GT, Camaro Z28, etc etc parked next to it.

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
Sat for 3 years and then looked like they were ripping on it cold :eek: even with all the other exotics, I’d still be driving the car I poured blood and sweat into. Forget the mustang GT and the Camaro Z/28, challenger would only have me for the supercharger whine and the viper would be a dream. But the Goblin would still be on the rotation for sure.

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
It's definitely cool seeing their garage/home being built and seeing all their exotics lined up, then there's the lil ol blue gobby hangin out.

I got my 2 year old daughter saying "dang son" whenever I watch their videos, she loves them.

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
Seeing this on their channel made me both jump for joy and have a sad tear knowing its been used as storage for the last year or so.

escapepilot

Goblin Guru
I haven’t watched this one yet, but the Goonzquad build videos are what really got me interested in the Goblin.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Generally their videos are great, as long as you can stand the constant barrage of "Dude!!". I recently rewatched their Goblin series, because I started to lose interest in their channel while they built up their new house on the mountainside. They're good kids though, always a really positive vibe and they do good work.