GOTW - Goblin of the Week General Info

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
We're putting one Goblin in the spotlight every Friday. This will include information about the owner, their Goblin, and some photos.

Commenting is allowed and encouraged so be sure to chime in with what you think of each Goblin of the Week!

If you've got a fully assembled Goblin, go take our quick survey and you'll be added to the queue.

https://forms.gle/s7jj8owMtRWXQoVb9

Last edited:

escapepilot

Goblin Guru
After reading the GOTWs so far, I wish I would have added a little more info in some of the questions. These are great!

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
After reading the GOTWs so far, I wish I would have added a little more info in some of the questions. These are great!
From now on, the form will give a link to edit the responses and an option to send an email to yourself with the edit link.

If you do not have this link, just PM me and I'll get it for you. I'm sending yours @escapepilot

Rauq

Goblin Guru
Likewise, I would prefer to elaborate and reframe a few of my comments if/when the time comes. No need well beforehand, though.

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
No need well beforehand, though.
That makes sense. When we send the email asking for photos to go along with the feature, we'll start including an edit link for guys that want to update their responses when their turn is coming up.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I've enjoyed reading the responses to the surveys and the discussions in the GOTW threads so I'm happy to make adjustments to the process to make it work better for you guys.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Good. I filled mine out in a rush and it’s half ass at best. :p Reading others, it’s not even quarter ass.