History of DF

GoblinGuyZ

Hey all, planning on doing a review / informational video on the Goblin for my channel but would like to provide viewers with just a little history on DF as a company. There isn't much info on their site which I wouldnt expect but I remember coming across something a while back that had a good bit of information like the father / son history, when they started, the process etc etc. Anyone have a link or can provide info would appreciate it. Thanks

Gtstorey

Goblin Guru
Adam was posting on Grassroots Motorsport as they were developing the fist Goblin. It has a lot of information about how they ended up with the final product.

Fozda

Goblin Guru
Hey all, planning on doing a review / informational video on the Goblin for my channel but would like to provide viewers with just a little history on DF as a company. There isn't much info on their site which I wouldnt expect but I remember coming across something a while back that had a good bit of information like the father / son history, when they started, the process etc etc. Anyone have a link or can provide info would appreciate it. Thanks
Did you say channel?

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Hmm, a Goblin channel...does that mean that Goblin videos and photos - old and new, builds and finished - will be used? Maybe some interviews with builders and owners about their experiences?

Fozda

Goblin Guru
Yes that’s my Chanel lol. Not a Goblin specific channel haha not sure I could create enough content but that would be cool
Man, 4k subscribers with only 12 videos in less than a year is impressive! Nice work! Our channel, WOT Club, isn't anywhere close to that successful! Keep up the great work!

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
Hey! You're both doing much better than my channel! Haha. I've only published two drive along videos and some random other crap, and I only have 16 subs! :D:D:D

Ross

Goblin Guru

GoblinGuyZ

Man, 4k subscribers with only 12 videos in less than a year is impressive! Nice work! Our channel, WOT Club, isn't anywhere close to that successful! Keep up the great work!
Thanks bro. Appreciate the positive feedback. Have watched all of your vids as well. Good stuff