I scored at the local Pull a Part

95Blitz

Goblin Guru
That is an intake,exhaust manifold,turbo and the oil and water lines from an 07 Saab 9-3 2.0 and a throttle body from a 08 HHR 2.4. All that for $200.. The turbo conversion for my LSJ has started.

Attachments

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
Oh, did not know that. Good to know.
Are they a direct replacement for an LNF?
Whats with the exhaust manifold too?

Last edited:

Desert Sasqwatch

Bigfoot Goblin
The Saab manifold is being used to replace the LSJ manifold to eliminate the laminova tubes, so a A2A or A2W intercooler can be used. This manifold will not work on a LNF, due the direct injection system and the different intake inlet profile.

The exhaust manifold from the Saab turbo is similar to the LNF manifold and is a good bolt-on for the LSJ when doing the turbo upgrade. There is no benefit to this manifold on the LNF.

95Blitz

Goblin Guru
The Saab manifold is being used to replace the LSJ manifold to eliminate the laminova tubes, so a A2A or A2W intercooler can be used. This manifold will not work on a LNF, due the direct injection system and the different intake inlet profile.

The exhaust manifold from the Saab turbo is similar to the LNF manifold and is a good bolt-on for the LSJ when doing the turbo upgrade. There is no benefit to this manifold on the LNF.
Exhaust side is a hold me(learn to tune this ECM) over till bigger and better stuff can be bought.