Introducing Myself - Bruce Weatherby

Bruce

Hello all,
It started as a dream, a bucket list item, it got real as I picked up a 2009 LT. Ordered my kit and now going through the disassembly process and waiting for my toy to arrive. I live in Montana and work for a Teardrop Trailer Manufacturer. I would like to say thank you in advance as I have watched this forum for some time, you guys are a very helpful and pleasant group. I am looking forward to to taking this journey and getting to know you.
Thanks Much, Bruce

2009 LT
Chassis #211 extended
Troy Montana

JeffsGoblin

Goblin Guru
Welcome Bruce! You should start a build log! It is a great way to share and track your progress as well as ask questions to the forum!

Jcas

welcome Bruce you live in some very beautiful country there. That is an area the wife and I always talked over for retirement. If you have any questions please post most of us will respond. The only tips I can give are label every thing then take a pic. As you build you will find yourself wondering how this or that went.

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Bruce, welcome to the family. Jason is right, you live in a place many of us would love to be. Question, are you building a street Goblin or an AT? Up there I would be building an AT, but that's just my take on living up in the mountains and north woods. Start a build log and post some photos, we would love to see your build and progress. :D

Bruce

Thanks all for the welcome, I will be building a street Goblin and I do live in a beautiful place but there are many other places that have their one unique beauty as well. Yes I am building a car that I can only drive 6 months out of the year.

kalishek

Yep, document everything. Label, photo, post, thumb drive, hard copy, album. Never know who will want the info: DMV, insurance, next owner, yer kids, etc....