LNF downpipe flanges for custom exhaust?

ColoradoCryptoTrader

Hey everyone, does anyone know where I can get a 4 bolt exhaust flange that mates the downpipe to the o2 housing?

Looking to fab a custom exhaust from the o2 housing back.

I checked with ZZP and no luck.

Thanks!

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
Duplicate the shape and hole locations. Send the info to Send Cut Send. Get a flange in a few days. Fab your exhaust as desired.

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
I wonder if Lonny can offer these flanges on the store. Not sure if he cuts his own for their exhaust or if he orders them in. Could always email support or ask @GoblinGal on here

Brett

Check with DF. I bought a flange from them for my exhaust since I plan on fabing one up but haven't gotten to it yet.

ColoradoCryptoTrader

my frame is about to hit welding so I will ask DF when I make my payment :)

send cut send is my last option, but I would plan on scanning the gasket and making a CAD file from that!

Mahkoi

I cut mine off the donor flex pipe. Then stuck some random bits and pieces I had laying around the garage to it with the adult glue gun. I'm not the best welder so we'll see if the new exhaust set up holds up. It feels solid and I like the look better than the square muffler on the back of the Goblin.

Attachments

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
If you plan to run your exhaust in a similar route to the stock DF, their exhaust is cheap enough to save you the time and effort of sourcing the flange and fitting / cutting the pipe. I took their exhaust and cut the muffler off of it and vbanded everything.