Lotus clone

JeffsGoblin

Goblin Guru
Wow! Nice! I like the way you tied the yellow in throughout the seats, steering wheel, hood, etc... If possible, please post more pictures out in the sun with some side shots and close ups! It looks really good! Next time, do a build log! ;)

Andy

The head lights are cheap non-dot approved headlights. They are LED off road work lights off of amazon. They put out a good amount of light but I will be upgrading in the future.

CncMan333

Nice looking build! `Rather than a build log, give us some stats! How long did you spend on it, got any tips? Favorite part of the build, least favorite part?

Andy

I got the kit in late October already had the donor stripped. So it took me about 5 months for the build. I really enjoyed the whole build. Only tip would be really know what little extras you want to add and do it before you get almost done with the car. Also while my wire harness fit the final fit could have been better if I did it all in the chassis. I do recommend to run a low gauge wire common to all the grounds and to the motor. Ground issues suck to trace and the additional 2 pounds of wire make no difference.

DanPerryy

I also ran a ground wire between all grounding points. I can remove any ground without causing a problem.