MAF Sensor Voltage Readout P0102

GoblinGuyZ

Hi all have a fault code on my OBD scanner for P0102 which translates to Circuit Low Voltage on MAF . LSJ Goblin isn't driving cause I'm doing some work on it but it does idle rough sometimes and hard cuts out occasionally. If I am idling and unplug it there is no change in engine note at all. I've tried cleaning the sensor and reset the CEL but comes back once I restart. I have ordered another sensor but where I live could take a while to get there so I'm trying to make sure it's not another issue with wiring so I don't waste time waiting in vain. I used a multimeter to check voltages and wondering if anyone is able to check what they are getting on theirs I would really appreciate it or has a link to the ranges they should be, tried Googling but couldn't find anything certain.

I found this list of what each wire does but not voltage ranges...
Pin A, wire color yellow, MAF sensor signal. Pin B, wire color black/white, Ground. Pin C, wire color pink/black, Ignition 1 voltage. Pin D, wire color Tan, Low Reference. Pin E, wire color Tan, IAT Sensor Signal

From bottom I'm getting the following reading...

Tan wire - with plug out 4.9v roughly. Plugged in about 1.5V
Black wire - getting continuity to engine block so seems to be a working ground.
Pink wire - .33V plugged in or out. (suspicious about this one)
Black & white wire - working ground
Yellow wire - 4.9v approx plugged in or out

Thanks in advance

maf.jpg

GoblinGuyZ

Update: Found the issue. The 10amp EXH fuse which powers this and the evaporative system and the IAT sensor was bad. It looked fine visually but I swapped it just in case and it worked properly. The pink wire should be giving 12V with ignition on. The fuse seems to be damaged where the terminal goes into the plastic at an angle you can't tell. So thats best case scenario for me at least and now I will have a spare MAF sensor