Michigan builders.

Vwsaabvt

Goblin Guru
Double checked our boxes today and I can do the 335 + 35 shipped. Lets get an official count and I can send invoices/cut them and shipped. Would like to get a min of 5 just so I can make the tooling setup worthwhile.
I think this should have its own post. You may see more interest in it if isn't buried in the Michigan builders thread.
Also I would be in for an intercooler version.

talon2006

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Is there a reason everyone wants the non intercooler that I’m missing?
A lot people relocate the intercooler to the rear for better airflow and more capacity. under normal or even spirited driving on the street, the stock cooler is fine, even with the splitter (use a hood scoop mounted backwards so you still get airflow) it works fine. Start adding power and running the track or even autocross, and you’ll be increasing intercooler capacity quickly. Which will mean relocating to the rear, because of the limited space up front.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
With as beautiful as it's been these last couple days in Grand Rapids, have any of y'all gotten the Goblin out for some early springtime fun??

Mahkoi

I was out last weekend. For these current nice couple of days we are having the car has been up on jackstands for the splitter install.

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
I was out last weekend. For these current nice couple of days we are having the car has been up on jackstands for the splitter install.
Of course not. I was to excited to get my splitter and took the car apart to install it. Took out the Hellcat instead

Ghostknife

Goblin Guru
Still on jackstands, was ready to drop it down and the splitter came in. I have been chopping away at the to-do list though.

jirwin

Goblin Guru
At least the weather's going to be crap again for another week or more. Makes me feel less bad that my to-do list is still huge