Michigan builders.

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
It seems like there are a few Michigan builders right now. Who is planning on having theirs done this summer? I would love to get a group of us together. I think there is already 3 completed builds here right now.

gearjammer

I would like to get together. My build is going a bit slow....just got stage 2. I was hoping to have it ready late this summer. But if you do get together before then I could bring my....2012 malibu, it has an ecotec.

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
If there is interest in getting a meet up together for the Woodward cruise my business is a 10 minute ride from it. I have a large parking lot. There is also a amazing tap house 2 minutes away. Would make for a great cruise and brew afterwards

jirwin

Goblin Guru
I'm game. Haven't been to the dream cruise but I've thought about it before. How late does it go? Not super stoked about driving a flashy car around Detroit at night tbh haha

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
I'm game. Haven't been to the dream cruise but I've thought about it before. How late does it go? Not super stoked about driving a flashy car around Detroit at night tbh haha
It goes all day. They try to shut it down around 10pm. The cruise usually goes from Royal Oak to Pontiac. I’ve gone for years and never had any issues

Mahkoi

I just ordered stage one of my kit a week ago. Estimated ship timing is early June so it will probably be 2022 (hopefully) before I have it at the dream cruise. I'm only about 15 min away from where the cruise starts in Pontiac. If you haven't been before that's usually where it gets a little wild. Lots of burnouts in the middle of the street and cops.

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
The cruise is usually on the third Saturday of August. I will say that the Wednesday-Friday leading up to it is sometimes more fun. I’m hoping to have mine registered soon so I’d be willing to put something together.

Ems781

Hey guys! I’m brand new to the world of Goblins and wanted to learn more about them!
I’ve been reading a lot about the kit and thinking about a future build with my three boys. I was wondering if there is anyone close to the Grosse Pointe area that would be up for giving me a tour of their car! After reading a lot and watching reviews/videos on it I’m ready to see one in person!
Thanks!

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
I’m more than happy to. I live in Troy. About 1/2 hour from you. Mine is not yet titled so I can’t take you out on the road with it.

Ems781

That would be awesome! If sometime in the next week or two would work for I have a semi flexible schedule.
I’m more than happy to. I live in Troy. About 1/2 hour from you. Mine is not yet titled so I can’t take you out on the road with it.

Shaggy

Im frame 304 still a few weeks before i even see my chassis but i would love to see one in person finaly and pick some others brains about the kit and see what they can actually do. Also everyone should attend the dream cruise at least a few times in their life. And @jirwin there should be no problem bringing the car to the cruise. Its not really a detroit atmosphere

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
I’m in Troy. I’ll be back in town on Monday. I’m more than happy to have you come over and check mine out

SmsDetroit

Goblin Guru
The Woodward Dream Cruise will be Saturday August 21st. Who all is interested in meeting up? It’s a great time lots of amazing cars. I have a facility we can all meet at and take a drive from. There is a great restaurant less than a minute away for lunch or dinner.