MJP61 Street Goblin - 10 LS Donor - #297

MJP61

Engine is complete and mounted to Tranny. Just have to remove valve cover baffle and get valve cover powder coated. My frame is currently on the jig. Getting closer to building time. Cant Wait!!!

Engine After 1.jpgEngine After 2.jpgEngine After 3.jpgEngine After 4.jpg

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
Question, why are you removing the valve cover baffles? They help reduce the amount of oil mist suspended in the crankcase pressurized air being sucked out of the cover vent into the intake. Are you planning on an oil separation/catch can system? Or am I misinterpreting your intent?

Zoom Zoom

Goblin Guru
Question, why are you removing the valve cover baffles? They help reduce the amount of oil mist suspended in the crankcase pressurized air being sucked out of the cover vent into the intake. Are you planning on an oil separation/catch can system? Or am I misinterpreting your intent?
I think just until powder coated then put back in .

Jareth

Goblin Guru
All done with the wire harness. Took about 12 hours, some help from the forum and a phone call to Lonny.
May I ask for any info that you were able to get help from Lonny on? I also have a 2010 donor and suspect I may have the same questions?