My old car is for sale and apparently I've been asked to help sell it

Kenny123

Turbo goblin with brand new turbo and seibon carbon wing. Lots more. Message me for details. The guy I sold it to can't figure out how to register it in Jersey and apparently needed me to post it since the MCO is in my name. Idk... 22k car is sick

Kenny123

Bill of sale usually is sufficient to transfer the MCO, no?
Dude don't get me started haha. That's exactly what I've said. Let me be frank Here. I live in Charleston SC. He lives in jersey and has driven here 3 times to try and figure this out. I'm done helping and said I'd do this one last ditch effort to help him sell it. Trust me I said the exact same thing. He even has a notarized bill of sale. Idk

Adam in CLE

Wow. Would buy but building one as we speak. Do have one question, what bracket did you fab up for the front headlights?

Kenny123

Wow. Would buy but building one as we speak. Do have one question, what bracket did you fab up for the front headlights?
So I just got steel from lowes and drilled 3 holes in it. Center hole for the mounting bolt and the outer two holes for the lights. Then painted it. Super easy and cost virtually nothing.

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
I’m thinking the MCO is filed with the state and that’s why it was an issue sending MCOs out with the LLC name on it. Why they no longer offer that m

Kenny123

Could DF issue him a new MCO? Seems like this would be a trivial matter to fix.
THANK YOU. that's exactly what I said. The guy just seems to not want to do it. Idk man. I truly don't care either way. I had fun building it and driving it. Now it's not really my issue.

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
Dude don't get me started haha. That's exactly what I've said. Let me be frank Here. I live in Charleston SC. He lives in jersey and has driven here 3 times to try and figure this out. I'm done helping and said I'd do this one last ditch effort to help him sell it. Trust me I said the exact same thing. He even has a notarized bill of sale. Idk

Haha man, The guy I sold my first goblin to I told him 100 times its tuned for E85 ONLY, a week later he calls me saying the engine keeps cutting out and not running right. I ask him if he put in E85 and he said no 93 is way better so I put that in! Bang head here...

Nuker-

Kenny123

Haha man, The guy I sold my first goblin to I told him 100 times its tuned for E85 ONLY, a week later he calls me saying the engine keeps cutting out and not running right. I ask him if he put in E85 and he said no 93 is way better so I put that in! Bang head here...

Nuker-
"93 is way better" hahahaha. Some people ....

Kenny123

Not sure who jamie is but I funny enough contacted kenny123 on april 10th to get in contact with the new owner. I plan on buying the car from the new owner by the end of the week. He only lives 4 miles from me. What luck!
Good deal. Glad you are buying it!!