New Item - Tubular Subframe and Rear Suspension for Manual Goblins

Desert Sasqwatch

Bigfoot Goblin
Those Miatas and Sevens better get ready for better Goblin competition once these subframes and new suspensions get sorted out - autoX just won't be the same! :D

Meansol

I got an email asking about transmission and a reply back saying I should be getting a final invoice soon. that was on 4/15

PyroGuy923

I got an email this week saying they are working on shipping most of the kit so we can start getting it painted/coated while they work on the finishing details.

ATMironov

Been off the forms for a while and just saw this and have sent in a email to request the purchase.
I’ve been tracking this development for ever and am stoked it’s been finalized.

Going to have to sell those hard to find LNF knuckles and ZZP control arms to offset the costs.
I’m also hoping the new subframe will work with the CBM baffled oil pan. It won’t fit with the stock subframe.

Sparvy

Anyone else seen a new subframe. Like normal no response to my email.
Thanks
I got mine a week and a half ago. I had it powdercoated and it's installed. I'm currently anodizing the spindle and strut mounts so I haven't installed those yet. I have the SC model so I had to cut the old intercooler pump mounting flange off to mount the pump higher using 2 of the supplied coated clamps to clear the front cross tube. Other than that it is a bit fiddly getting all of the mounting holes to lign up right but with a ratchet strap and dome patience it's a 1 man job.