Paying in stages

Ross

Goblin Guru
As long as the parts are still available, you can buy them when you need them.
It's not like they cost less if purchased all at once, is it? Guess it saves on shipping thou, but I live driving distance away, so that may not factor in it for you. Anyhow, I am still working on between stage 0 and stage 1. Not sure when I will get to stage 2, but the journey is fun.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
When I did mine, I wasn’t in a rush And didn’t want to have to work on it everyday, but I didn’t want it to linger on where I would forget where I was at or lose interest. I bought my doner in mid January and finished in July.
I would say realistically, anywhere from 6 months to a year would be the “norm”, unless you are Jason, then it’s like 2 weeks. o_O

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
I placed my deposit for Stage 1 on May 3, 2017 which arrived September 5, 2017. Ordering Stage 2 didn't happen until April 5, 2018. I ordered additional parts like stainless lines, button panel resistors, saide panels, and the parking brake kit even later than that (last invoice was due July 12, 2019). Basically, as long as they're making parts it seems you can order them.

Ark :D

Goblin Guru
I bought my first donor on May 4th, 2019, and bought the second donor on August 17th, 2019. I ordered stage 1 on September 3rd, 2019, and took delivery of it on November 9th, 2019. I ordered stages 2 and 3 on April 29th, 2020, and received them via freight on June 5th, 2020.

That's a long way of saying, order at your own pace. As others have said, as long as DF is making parts, you can order them.