Ready for electric water pump now..

jirwin

Goblin Guru
I designed it and had a local machine shop make a batch. It has a -10orb on the left and threaded for the temp sensor on the right. uses factory o-ring. I had put it in the "parts you wish df offered" thread a while ago. I got impatient and did it myself, lol

water block post
A batch you say?... does that mean you have more?

Ross

Goblin Guru
@95Blitz since you blocked off the coolant entrance into your stock water pump, where are you going to add an entrance to your engine?
Both Owenmachine and JSATX modified the stock water pump, and used this for the coolant entrance.

I bought the DC8930 Davies Craig 12v EWP115 Nylon Water Pump w/ LCD Controller,
I plan to eliminate the stock thermostat and its housing with the coolant loop. The Davies Craig water pump will be located up front, beside the radiator, with the LCD controller running the fan and pump based on the coolant temperature.
The cool coolant returning from the radiator travels down the driver's side of the goblin, and needs to get back into the engine. My LSJ engine will also require coolant to travel thru the oil heat exchanger, so I am going to have to split the coolant line off, with some flow going thru the oil cooler, and the rest going thru the engine.

95Blitz

@95Blitz since you blocked off the coolant entrance into your stock water pump, where are you going to add an entrance to your engine?
The plugs in my water pump are only blocking off where the shaft when through the housing, The inlet isn't installed in the pictures to show the plug locations.

Bypass t-stat housing has a port for the heater hose outlet.
I am going to T off of the port, one to the adapter block, the other to the reservoir. The t stat housing is on the inlet side of the EWP.
16945392421811400619291772830413.jpg

Ross

Goblin Guru
Won't almost all your coolant flow go thru the red line? Why do you even have that line in there?