Rear wing recommendations

Whidbey Goblin

The only reason this one isn’t going in the trash is because I’m considering putting it on my lawnmower. All aluminum from Amazon. I think it was like 200 bucks. Looks fine but the upper foil wiggles in the wind like crazy. I just ordered an ICBeamer on Amazon. Mounting holes are about 6 inches off but I’ll just fab a plate to adapt.

Attachments

Waterdriver

Goblin Guru
The only reason this one isn’t going in the trash is because I’m considering putting it on my lawnmower. All aluminum from Amazon. I think it was like 200 bucks. Looks fine but the upper foil wiggles in the wind like crazy. I just ordered an ICBeamer on Amazon. Mounting holes are about 6 inches off but I’ll just fab a plate to adapt.
That second element does move around a bit. At least one support, maybe two, added would get rid of the flopping around.
Some expensive CF dual element wings have supports like these.
AS-407100.jpg

PaulPerger

Vwsaabvt

Worth noting that the above site has a 60" and a 65" variant available for slightly less, for those of us that don't want to look like a 747 taking off. :D:D:D
It's gotta be at least the same track width as your rear tires otherwise it looks weird.