Reservoir upgrade

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
I made a bracket that bolts onto the backside of the lower gauge panel brackets (see details in my build log). But a bracket could be made to mount it almost anywhere under the hood. Believe someone made a 3d printer bracket to mount to the brake pedal box.

Peregrinus

I made a bracket that bolts onto the backside of the lower gauge panel brackets (see details in my build log). But a bracket could be made to mount it almost anywhere under the hood. Believe someone made a 3d printer bracket to mount to the brake pedal box.
So are you only using two of the three chambers then? Just curious because I really like that.

Peregrinus

i dont have my goblin here, just trying to visualize how its all plumbed then, any of you guys with this change have a picture of how stuff is routed? using the stock stuff there's only the two feed lines? with this there would be 3? maybe Its going right over my head without the car here to look at lol

Ross

Goblin Guru
1 is the clutch, it normally get fluid from the side of the Cobalt brake reservoir
2 is front brakes, it gets fluid from the bottom of the reservoir,
3 is rear brakes, it gets fluid from the bottom of the reservoir

I modified my clutch reservoir, but normally #1 has a hose nipple on it.

Last edited:

Peregrinus

Ahh yes, ty. I totally forgot about the hose barb for the clutch. Now I get it. Lol. Definitely on my list for spring mods.