Reverse Lights Not Working.

CJ Burke

I have an '06 SS with the LSJ donor. Every other light on my goblin is working well except my reverse lights. I test the lights themselves to make sure they are wired correctly. I have looked through every fuse I can think of. I replaced the reverse light switch on the transmission. I manually pressed the switch to make sure it was not the transmission. I then tested continuity from the reverse light switch plug to the lights themselves and found there is no continuity. If anyone knows why this is, and where I should look next, or have any other ideas of the issue, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Ross

Goblin Guru
Looks like the backup fuse in the fuse block supplies power (connector C1, wire F5, pink wire) to the transmission switch, then if the switch is on, the power (Light Green wire) goes to the backup light bulbs, then ground (black wire).

So, no connectivity on the light green wire between the switch and the bulbs is a problem. Trace the wire, and repair your wiring harness, or just run a new wire.

Last edited: