SOLD! SS/SC City Goblin 5spd. - Low Miles

Frost

Selling my 2018 DF Goblin

Frame: City – standard length

Specs: Built using a donor 2007 Cobalt SS 2.0L EcoTec LSJ Supercharged Drivetrain w/ 5 Speed Manual Transmission

Original mileage on Donor was 74K, and the car sits today with about 76-77K. Build completed in Summer of 2019.

Upgrades: Since purchasing the car I added a ZZP Stage 3 performance kit. This includes the additional heat exchanger, dual-pass endplate, 2.9” pulley, larger fuel injectors, spark plugs, and a PCM tune. It was then taken to a reputable (local) performance shop where the tune was adjusted and set to real-world conditions. Car does appropriately require 91 octane or above after the tune. With a weight of ~1,500lbs, the car is quite fast but most of the power is in the higher RPM range making it very easy to drive casually around town.

I did take it to the local track out of curiosity and ran a 12.3 second ¼ mile with all-season tires. This car is built for turns, not a drag strip…but would likely hit 11’s with some race tires in the rear. Not sure of the top speed but it must be around 130-140 based on gearing.

The car is Montana registered and titled (owned) by an LLC. With the purchase of the car comes the LLC which would be switched to your name as ‘owner’. Simple, straight forward, and common practice. I can provide more information on this, as necessary. I have driven ~1,500 miles in Pennsylvania without any troubles. I took it on a 4-hr round trip to Bloomsburg this past year without a hiccup.

Condition: I would rate the car an 8 out of 10 on condition. Some of these cars sell for $25K+. This is not listed at THAT price to reflect the condition.

Seats faded (very common with this material)
Some dings on the side panels which I believe are aluminum
Fiberglass hood looks great wrapped, but isn’t 100% perfect
Some hardware (nuts & bolts) has oxidation

Areas Needing Attention: The car can be driven hundreds/thousands of miles without any issue as it sits today; however, the shifter linkage was installed a bit too close to the exhaust and melted the outer jacket some. This has caused the shifter to be a bit ‘stiff’ and takes some getting used to. 5th gear in the transmission is 100% but it can be tricky to find with the shifter. The original shifter was removed, and an aluminum after-market installed (which doesn’t have the reverse lock-out. 5th gear is there… I can get into the gear without issue when driving…but again, takes some getting used to. I’m just being transparent to prevent any surprises. I purchased a new set of shifter cables for the car but have not worked on it this winter. I will include the cables in the sale. I will also include a brand-new (never used) waterproof car cover for the just-incase rain scenarios.

I purchased this vehicle complete, and did not build myself, but the information on the build is available here:

Build Log: https://dfkitcar.com/forum/index.php?threads/mannys-city-goblin-07-ss-sc-donor.559/

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.