SOLD: Stage 1 + 2 kit, Illusion Red, + 2010 Cobalt SS Turbo donor car 60k miles

AppliedConcept

Hello Everyone,

Time has come to sell my project Goblin kit and Donor car.

Kit: Stage 1 + 2 Track frame, powdercoated Illusion Red, Brake Calipers Illusion red,
Red and Black Corbeau Seats, Red Seat Belts.

Donor Car: 2010 Cobalt SS Turbo, 60k miles, 300Hp GM tuning, Brand new tires and Black powdercoated SS wheels, Salvage title, car runs and drives now and was registered. Have Title.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Located in Denver, Colorado.

Hit me with your questions! Open to reasonable offers, but is already deeply discounted for a quick sale.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ross

Goblin Guru
Bar-Air may be interested.

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
Dang! That is a steal. If I were not into mine already I would jump on your offer. Somebody will get a sweet deal.

Motoracer110

dang man sad to see a fellow Coloradan sell the kit. Not many goblins over here. If i didnt have the car i have currently i would have jumped on this purchase in a heartbeat. this wont last long thats for sure.

Motoracer110

Well, it’s not in my garage yet, but... yes! I’m located in Southern Utah (St George) don’t think I’ve seen any other utah goblins?
So cool! Great decision jumping fast on this deal. It’s a fun process getting the goblin built. I knew nothing about cars and with the help of this community and YouTube videos everything worked out great!

Briann1177

Goblin Guru
Well, it’s not in my garage yet, but... yes! I’m located in Southern Utah (St George) don’t think I’ve seen any other utah goblins?
I'm seriously considering hauling my build out to Zion and Bryce Canyon areas in a couple of months. The roads out there look to be amazing. Looking to possibly stay in Cedar City.

benjy

I'm seriously considering hauling my build out to Zion and Bryce Canyon areas in a couple of months. The roads out there look to be amazing. Looking to possibly stay in Cedar City.
There are some amazing driving roads out here! Hit me up when you come out, it’d be cool to see a built car for some motivation. I would recommend staying closer to each park as opposed to trying to stay central to both in Cedar. Also, put Cedar Breaks on your list, a great area to drive with an open top

Torchandregdoc

Goblin Guru

There are two of us in Vegas, myself and Grant Cropper. Grants Goblin is running, and mine,.....is not. My dad lives in Enterprise. I look forward to driving up though Gunlock and Zions.