SS/SC 2006 open cage easy entry standard length

Aguinaga

Finally putting together a build log.
my name is Justin Aguinaga. I’m located just a little east of Salem Oregon. I’m slowly putting it together at a friends shop. Using a 2006 SS/SC with LSD transmission. I picked up originally a SS/SC 2006 with LSD but, I’m about 2 grand fixing issues with it and need to sell it. So far I’m almost done with the first video.

Attachments

jayrolls

Finally putting together a build log.
my name is Justin Aguinaga. I’m located just a little east of Salem Oregon. I’m slowly putting it together at a friends shop. Using a 2006 SS/SC with LSD transmission. I picked up originally a SS/SC 2006 with LSD but, I’m about 2 grand fixing issues with it and need to sell it. So far I’m almost done with the first video.
Looks good. That yellow is poppin

Aguinaga

After a couple days got an update for everyone. Used the cherry picker method, after getting the pin hammered out. I highly recommend putting a safety strap on the top section. Almost took out the shop lights above me.

Attachments

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
Looks good so far.... but now that your radiator is plumbed in its going to be fun plugging in the horn! But it can be done.

Aguinaga

Can some body help, need to know if the parts I’m missing is called rod end mounts for sure. Needless to say I don’t have them. Need to order them

Attachments

Aguinaga

@Towerdog sooo I’m a little slow and should probably try and rest more. Turns out going through the forms they changed up the design from the video.

Lonny

Administrator
Staff member
We still have a few zero miles F35s without LSDs if you end up needing one.