Step by step process to register in Montana?

danielJ06

I’m hoping to see if someone is willing to give me a step by step process on registering the goblin in Montana when I’m actually a FL Resident. I gather some parts already like opening the LLC. But I’m hoping with a step by step instruction I may gain some information I didn’t realize that I should ask. And certainly gain a better understanding of the whole process. But one question I do have is Do i need to take the car there to be inspected by law Inforcement In Montana? I see some people talking about this, but others say they mail the paperwork.

jayrolls

I’m hoping to see if someone is willing to give me a step by step process on registering the goblin in Montana when I’m actually a FL Resident. I gather some parts already like opening the LLC. But I’m hoping with a step by step instruction I may gain some information I didn’t realize that I should ask. And certainly gain a better understanding of the whole process. But one question I do have is Do i need to take the car there to be inspected by law Inforcement In Montana? I see some people talking about this, but others say they mail the paperwork.
You will have a LEO come do the VIN inspection in your state. The rest of the paperwork will be mailed.

OptimizePrime

Goblin Guru
Check my sig for what it generally take. Your state will probably differ a little but there are a few who have done it successfully here on the forum.