Texas Revoking Titles (and how you can help)

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
On a side note, I would flip your lower front control arms. They are upside down and should have the shock mount at the lower position. this will also lower your ground clearance and make it easier to align.

Joe
I thought something was off, but I couldn’t pinpoint it. :DAt that height, it is a dune buggy

Last edited:

Jcasson

On a side note, I would flip your lower front control arms. They are upside down and should have the shock mount at the lower position. this will also lower your ground clearance and make it easier to align.

Joe
Dang I messed up!?!?!? Shoot I thought I had it right.

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru

Joe
Thanks for that tip.
*ill add that picture to my database*

Jcasson

I was recently rejected by the San Antonio office as well despite having all the paperwork in order. First they said “sand rail”. Showed them the Texas Motor Vehicle Code definition of a sand rail and why it wasn’t applicable. Gave them several examples of other already licensed Texas Goblins. They claimed they forwarded the paperwork up to Austin and were told it was a “stripped down vehicle”. Pretty bummed, not sure which way to go from here.
Sent you a PM

Grayson

So kit 362 is finally registered and titled!
Found someone in Dallas DMV that was a huge help and walked me through everything.
turned out a lot easier then I thought.
Hey so Im about to go through the process here soon. Any advice on the registration process in Dallas?