Tuning Results

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Recently I posted in this thread about how my current tune (at that time) was having to add some fuel. I speculated that it was because the last time I was tuning the car, it was fairly hot outside and when running the car during cooler, dense air such as this spring, it was getting much more air and needed more fuel. So I ran through the tuning process again and was much happier about the results. Today, almost a month later, I logged data while going for a drive to see if it's still looking good. I was very pleased to see the results.

This is the before, red is having to add fuel to the Long Term Fuel Trims:

The results from todays drive, now it's just barely pulling fuel, I would much rather see it pull than have to add all the time:

Of course it's not spot-perfect, but much better than most. I also like that under harder accel (higher MAP pressures), it's pulling fuel and not having to add. Nothing worse than running lean at higher pressures.

Very happy with the results and it seems the car is running very well! Now I'd like to see what the gas mileage is and if it's improved from the early days.