What is this?

Jareth

Goblin Guru
A friend at work sent me this picture asking if it was mine when he saw it in the parking garage, sent he a message that it wasn’t. Curious does anyone know what it is?

Desert Sasqwatch

Goblin Guru
A Nomad would be licencable in AZ, same category as a UTV. Can be used on surface streets, but no multi-lane highway use. Looks like the AZ DMV is calling anything with a tube chassis a UTV-class now, thinking they will be putting any newly registered Goblins there. Hello Montana.

Jareth

Goblin Guru
Still don’t know what fellow employe owns this but saw it in the garage today, and as expected it has a Montana tag on it which explains how he is driving it on the streets here in Florida.

Seeing it in person I don’t think I would be able to get in and out of it.

Last edited:

Rhdeg2

Still don’t know what fellow employe owns this but saw it in the garage today, and as expected it has a Montana tag on it which explains how he is driving it on the streets here in Florida.

Seeing it in person I don’t think I would be able to get in and out of it.
Did you ever find out who owns that nomad? I considered buying it when it was for sale like 4-5years ago. Now I’m in the market for one and trying to find out who owns that vehicle?