Wheel spacers

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
I'd take it one step further than the Sasqwatch and say hub centric AND wheel centric spacers are the ones to use. They're a decent amount more than standard spacers, but ensuring the spacer is hubcentric to the hub, and then also has a wheel centric flange on the wheel face of the spacer ensures that everything is perfectly centered. Having the spacer hub centric is pointless if the wheel still isn't centered correctly.

r3drckt

Goblin Guru
That's who I ordered mine from as well. They're good quality and worth the money. test fit on the hub and it's dead center with no play. Same thing with the wheel side as well. My only gripe with them is the ends of the studs they provide are flat and threaded all the way. Because of this, the lug nuts I have won't seat all the way down. I grabbed this to chamfer the bolt ends. May need to still trim the ends a bit, but we'll see. I think the chamfer will solve the issue.

Dsteinhorst

I have a set of cheap ebay 1" spacers so my RPF1s clear the brakes. Haven't had any mounting issues, but I know there's better options.

PyroGuy923

I have the 5x114 hubs and went with these. The hub on my new rims is 73mm. Only used the spacers in the front as I needed a few mm to clear the brakes.