Where does this go? Where does that go?

Ross

Goblin Guru
Pic #1 looks like the clutch hydraulic line, goes on top of the transmission on my F35. Not sure what your donor car is, but it looks different than mine. Not sure about the other pics.

Last edited:
Pic #1 looks like the clutch hydraulic line, goes on top of the transmission on my F35. Nor sure what your donor car is, but it looks different than mine. Not sure about the other pics.
[/QUOT
I know it’s the clutch line but not sure where it connects. I see one location that could be a possibility but it’s threaded and the cable is not

Ross

Goblin Guru
What is your donor car?
Maybe set up your signature to include your donor car, like I did my signature, so people stopping having to ask this important question.

ctuinstra

Goblin Guru
Agreed, the first one goes to the clutch slave. Don't recognize #2. #3 Contains one of the connectors to the radiator fan. #4 is a random hose, it would be easier to identify if we can see where it is coming from.

jamesm

Goblin Guru
Looks like you are missing a connector. There should be an adapter with a spring clip that connects that clutch line to that threaded trans port

E962712E-98A3-4DA2-8881-527B66ED87A4.jpeg

Towerdog

Goblin Guru
Pic #1 looks like the clutch hydraulic line, goes on top of the transmission on my F35. Nor sure what your donor car is, but it looks different than mine. Not sure about the other pics.
Ross can I see pics of how yours is routed?

Ross

Goblin Guru
It connects under the fuse box, so it is hard to get a picture of, but the yellow here highlights it.

Last edited:

TheNuker

Goblin Guru
The big plug with RED was some kind of fan on the original car. I'm going to use mine to run my IC fans. I can't find a place to plug in the yellow/blue connector I also have that just hanging on my LNF.

Nuker-

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
1. Clutch line
2. post cat O2, not needed
3. Not sure
4. Where does that come from?
5. evap. Not needed unless you need it to pass an emissions test

Mayor West

Goblin Guru
  1. Clutch slave @ driver foot
  2. O2 sensor no longer used
  3. Mine are also not used.
    1. There's a starter trigger wire in that general area that's used, as well as some knock sensors, but it's mostly unused items.
    2. Make sure your alternator is wired up, though, they sorta look the same.
  4. Stock BPV helper hose, goes between that solenoid, the vacuum box under the intake manifold, and the BPV on the turbo.
  5. EVAP, plug it up.