WTB: Cobalt SS coupe shell

Fozda

Goblin Guru
Are there any new builders in the Midwest that need to get rid of their donor shell? The closer to southern Wisconsin/northern Illinois the better! I'd be willing to pay you more money than what the scrapper will give you for it! My plan is to use the back half to build a trailer to pull behind the Goblin so I'd like it to still have the trunk/wing, bumper, lights, and glass in decent shape.

TravMac

I've actually been looking to get rid of mine, but it's up in Midland MI, so not sure if that's too far out of the way for ya. It's a typical rust bucket for sure (which is why it made such a great doner!). If it ended up being something that cool though, you could just take it. Would get some room back around the garage.

Edit: the panels may be a bit dented up too... at the very least I could get you pics if it's in good enough shape for ya if you're interested.

gofast

Are there any new builders in the Midwest that need to get rid of their donor shell? The closer to southern Wisconsin/northern Illinois the better! I'd be willing to pay you more money than what the scrapper will give you for it! My plan is to use the back half to build a trailer to pull behind the Goblin so I'd like it to still have the trunk/wing, bumper, lights, and glass in decent shape.
I'm in Hixton, WI (near Black River Falls) I have my donor shell from a 2009 SS. I've been waiting to unload it until I'm sure I don't need anything from it. My computer is going in for repair today so I will be unable to check the forum for a few days. Once I'm sure I don't need it anymore, we should be able to work something out if I'm not too far from you.

Fozda

Goblin Guru
I've actually been looking to get rid of mine, but it's up in Midland MI, so not sure if that's too far out of the way for ya. It's a typical rust bucket for sure (which is why it made such a great doner!). If it ended up being something that cool though, you could just take it. Would get some room back around the garage.

Edit: the panels may be a bit dented up too... at the very least I could get you pics if it's in good enough shape for ya if you're interested.
Thanks man, I appreciate the offer! I think we're going to have to pass though since it's about a 7 hour drive each way.

Fozda

Goblin Guru
I'm in Hixton, WI (near Black River Falls) I have my donor shell from a 2009 SS. I've been waiting to unload it until I'm sure I don't need anything from it. My computer is going in for repair today so I will be unable to check the forum for a few days. Once I'm sure I don't need it anymore, we should be able to work something out if I'm not too far from you.
I'm pretty familiar with Black River area! Whenever you get a chance, send some pics over!

comegetjoe

Goblin Guru
I recall seeing a 240sx towing the backhalf of a 240sx for a trailer on a 1320video sometime in the last year, it was pretty cool. Cant recall which video and cant find a picture online, though.