WTB: SS/SC front sway bar

Fozda

Goblin Guru
I'm looking to buy a stock front sway bar from an SS supercharged car. I will need the bar and the bushings. Let me know if you have one that you'd like to part with!

Sluggonaut

Goblin Guru
I'm still stripping my donor, but I don't plan on using the front sway bar (need to make sure there's one in there). I should be dropping the subframe this weekend and will let you know.

I'm also about 30 minutes South of you which works out well.

Sluggonaut

Goblin Guru
Poplar Grove - about 10-15 minutes East of Rockford. I'm right off Rte. 76, which is Rte. 140 in WI. I can take I90 or 76/140 and get to Janesville in about 30 minutes.

I recognized Rockford Speedway almost immediately the first time I saw one of your auto-x video there.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
You will want the ss end links, too. They are shorter than the “comfort ride” sway bar end links. The comfort ride end links are very long for some reason And the ss are much shorter.

I know length and such changes bar performance, but from a ground clearance perspective, I like the shorter ones.

Fozda

Goblin Guru
You will want the ss end links, too. They are shorter than the “comfort ride” sway bar end links. The comfort ride end links are very long for some reason And the ss are much shorter.

I know length and such changes bar performance, but from a ground clearance perspective, I like the shorter ones.
I already have the shorter endlinks, I got them when I first got the Cobalt because I assumed I'd be using the bar.