James's Extended Track Goblin - 06 LS donor

I wouln't bank on that working without more research. The only thing I had to worry about was proof of ownership (title) of the donor. After I trashed the donor and surrendered the junk title to the salvage yard, I darn near screwed myself because I didn't have the proof of ownership. Luckily they accepted the receipt for title as proof.

I have to send a Missouri form via certified mail to the previous owners then wait at least 30 days before I submit the abandoned property affidavit and title application. From what I was told at the local office, it can take 3-6 months for it to be processed.

That really stinks! I feel for you. One of those types of problems that is out of your control. Well, if it helps, it took me about that long to prep the donor items and wait for the frame before I could started with the build. It was about 9 months from the time I got the donor and finished the car and registered it.

You live, you learn, I guess.... I saw someone else here refer to this type of learning as an "educational tax" LOL... My chassis is supposed to be ready for pick up next weekend so I have that to look forward to. I already got the junk title back from the state on my second donor so as soon as I can get it into the local shop to get the AC evacuated, I'll start tearing it down.