Long overdue update - finally getting back to work in the new location. The last thing I accomplished in the old garage was assembling/masking the struts and knuckle/hubs, so I put the two together and sprayed some black. Blurry picture because I couldn't be bothered to stop them swinging after bringing the ladder in from outside haha. Also got the front uprights/hubs assembled. I redrilled the upright to match the new steering arm design per Adam's instructions (thanks Adam) and cut the ABS plug off with a sawzall. I was worried about what I'd find, but it actually turned out better than expected. By cutting just flush with the rest of the plastic, I didn't break through to the inside of the reluctor/sensor mechanism - it just leaves solid plastic with 2 leads embedded, so no worries. If anyone is curious, I'll try to get better pics of that before I paint. I didn't spray the front uprights because I didn't bring my painting supplies (tape, safety wire, mineral spirits, etc) and my brother somehow didn't have any masking tape. I'm making another trip back up to the house today to move some more things, so not too big a worry.