Washington State Goblin Owners

Dre

Welcome... we are close! Hopefully my frame shipped today. I paid the shipping company and DF Kitcar on Tuesday.

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Nice, I am looking at starting the build this fall........maybe sooner. Looks like one member is close to being street legal?

Dre

Mine shipped Friday... should be here soon.
Who is doing the frame coating work for you guys? @Dre did you frame ship?
Yessir, Mine shipped last Friday. I'm guessing it should be here fairly soon. I'm trying to hurry and finish my wiring harness. I'm like 90% done.

k.rollin

Goblin Guru
I did not keep the EVAP canister, and I had my parts and frame coated by Superior Powder Coating in Arlington [360-386-7150]. $80 for the sheetmetal and some donor parts and $350 for the frame, subframe, control arms, and tunnel cover.

Waterdriver

Goblin Guru
Frame, tank, pump ring, floor strap and aluminum sheeting= $909 out the door.

I had checked a couple places in Tacoma where I live and they were asking $1200 for just the chassis.

IDRVSLO

Goblin Guru
Mine shipped Friday... should be here soon.

Yessir, Mine shipped last Friday. I'm guessing it should be here fairly soon. I'm trying to hurry and finish my wiring harness. I'm like 90% done.
Would love to check it out at some point. Still trying to get clarity if anyone in Washington State has made it through the WSP inspection and registered yet.