Recent content by HOBGOBLIN

1. H

New videos

Part 7 was a tease! less then 5 minuets lol! I know Adam is working hard on them videos but I am itching to get done lol keep up the good work guys
  2. H

True dimensions

3. H

New videos

I am ready for part 6
  4. H

Am planing on registration in Florida. Need help.

I have to weigh the goblin for tittle purposes?
  5. H

New videos

When’s part 5?
  6. H

Heat exchanger wire not found

I just went back and re watched part 4 of the new video and instead of cutting the two grounds off near the center of the harness I cut them at the plugs. I will add them back
  7. H

I am watching the harness videos both the new ones and the old ones. When the new video said to remove the rest of the ground lugs I found that there was a ground to the BCM plug black with white stripe and a fuse box plug had a black wire and I cut both of them at the plug. Then when I watched...
  8. H

Thanks for the info I did find the answer this morning in the older videos, after watching more videos I am afraid I cut some of the grounds of the BCM plugs that I need to extend. Not going to lie I wish there was a sticky for forum with a pin by pin plug by plug what can be deleted what needs...
  9. H

So my last body harness thinning question. I snipped the thick purple tear defrost power supply wire from the fuse box connector. Don’t think I was supposed to remove it. Any one know for sure?
  10. H

Is this my head liner plug? Following the videos and it’s all been kinda straight forward till this point
  11. H

ok solved my issue I think. Next question I am following the new thinning videos I do not have the headliner harness and the white dvi plugs I assume this was a newer turbo harness in the video so I am going to look into the older harness videos to see what I need to do.
  12. H

So literally step two on thinning the wire harness. Video shows 2 pink wires in red BCM plug in D7. I have one and it goes to the yellow plug. 2006 SS/SC coupe. Also don’t see the seat plug from the video either. Seats were removed from donor when purchased.
  13. H

Lechlis's Track Goblin - 06 SS Donor - Chassis #173

haven’t seen any ported ones out there but have not been looking real hard. I come from the LSx world and we normally port them a bit small gains of about 5-7 hp N/A.
  14. H

Thermostat Housing Delete on 2.0L/2.2L/2.4L/L61/LE5/LSJ/LNF

many pictures of your air to water setups for the turbo? Converting from S/C to T/C.
  15. H

Airbag, Seatbelt & Tire Pressure Light Eliminator + Bonus Feature(s)

I would be in I am at the shut up and take my money phase lol