Houston SCCA Autocross

JBINTX

Goblin Guru
We need to strap a camera on our heads once. I bet I am too often looking down at cones passing by rather than down the track like I am supposed to.
Might be interesting. But then again, all the cursing of the cones would be captured as well. :)

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
When they use to allow us to use cameras on our helmets during motorcycle track days/races, it does give you a good perspective of where you look.

I need to mount a few here and there for different angles.

Scott #321

Try putting a tape line on top of the helmet and mounting the camera where you can see the top of the helmet in the lower portion of the frame. I saw that tip on a autocross instructional videos.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Another video. Not my best run, but it shows that the Toyo r888r’s can be controllable in a skid and not just wash out like some other tires do.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
It’s on now. Ross is joining us for a Houston SCCA autocross In November. If we play our cards right, it’ll be 6? Goblins in one setting. There will be a prize for the winner (Don’t get too excited).

if there’s any lurkers out there that want a ride in a goblin in it’s hottest setting, this is your chance. Come on by with your helmet and go for a ride.
DDE0EC67-6E30-4328-A0B2-6DD24E48E961.png

Ross

Goblin Guru
So shiney and new! Mad Max isn't use to all this luxury. Gonna spiff him up, and make him look like a real autocross car. Thanks Russel!!! You got the colors perfect.

Rttoys

Goblin Guru
Considering I’m colorblind, it look correct to me. :D

although the guys told me not was pink and green. :rolleyes: