Search results

1. KLMOTORSPORTS

LSJ Engine Harness Pigtail Connectors and LSJ PCM

A huge lot of LSJ connector pigtails, misc connectors, etc…see pic. $25 shipped for connectors lot Also have LSJ PCM…$75 shipped Thanks!
  2. KLMOTORSPORTS

2020 Goblin for Sale!

2020 DF Goblin – $28,500 OBO…..will also consider partial trade for Mazda Miata MX-5 (NC…2005-2015) Chassis: • 2020 DF Goblin Kit – Extended Track Frame -- 1st Goblin Kit modified to fit F40 6 speed transmission • Additional Bars Added o Mid Bars in Top Hoop, Bar for Driver Seatbelt, Lower Bar...
  3. KLMOTORSPORTS

Fitted Car cover for Goblin?

Curious if anyone has run across a fitted car cover for the Goblin that fits pretty well? Looking at it for my race setup and if a quick rain hits or I leave the car out of the Hauler overnight at an event...thanks! Ken
  4. KLMOTORSPORTS

ZZP F40 Clutch and Flywheel Kit...practically new for sale....$300

Selling F40 Clutch and Flyweel assembly that is practically new. Was purchased from ZZP as part of the F40 conversion kit and had it in my 2020 DF Goblin kit car...only has approx 40 total Autocross runs on the assembly. Going to the F40 race clutch since my Goblin is not street legal and will...
  5. KLMOTORSPORTS

Pics of custom exhaust?

Builders...anyone have pictures of their custom exhaust they wouldn’t mind sharing? Looking to dev custom stainless exhaust and need some ideas please....thanks! Running 2.0 LSJ SC Ken
  6. KLMOTORSPORTS

Anyone selling Wide Fender set?

Wanting to pickup a wide fender set...need them wide front and rear....thanks!
  7. KLMOTORSPORTS

SC Boost Question

SC builders....at what RPM does your boost kick in? I am getting no boost even around 3-4K RPM and wondering what could be wrong. Checked the Bypass with a vacuum gauge and it holds steady vacuum and the arm moves free, so presume the bypass is working right. My boost gauge (Autometer) is run...
  8. KLMOTORSPORTS

Stripped thread on rear of frame?

Anyone have the rear nut strip out that goes into the rear frame (from the subframe and holds the A-Arm bushing)? Didn’t get to 100 ft pounds of torque and loose it went...hopefully the bolt, but think it is the welded in nut... Guess the fix shouldn’t be too bad anyway...
  9. KLMOTORSPORTS

Steering Stop options?

Working on devising steering stops for the Goblin and curious if anyone has figured this out...I’m thinking a bracket can be fabricated coming off the A-Arm as initial look... Any info most appreciated on this...seen some threads on here of using collars on the rack to lock the steering at a...
  10. KLMOTORSPORTS

Pics of Grill Install

Builders, I ordered a grill insert from Custom Grills and curious how some of you mounted them in....could you please post pics of your install method (added brackets?). Thanks...trying to get ideas! Ken
  11. KLMOTORSPORTS

SOLD —- 9 Lives Wing

If anyone is interested in a brand new 60” 9 Lives Wing, let me know (It is in the mail as we speak). I will be running SCCA Autocross E-Mod class and can’t use wings...plus, I will be moving my Oil and SC coolers up in the position where the Wing will go. My loss, your gain...over $600 wing...
  12. KLMOTORSPORTS

Part number or source for Starter to Alternator fusible cable

Anyone have a source or part number for the fusible cable that goes from the Starter to Alternator? Need to pick one up....thanks! I believe there is a ~150 amp fusible link in the cable from what I’ve read... Ken
  13. KLMOTORSPORTS

Part I don’t need for my build...

Got some parts I won’t be using on my build if interested..FREE, just pay the postage Please just respond here if you want any of these items...will make it easier to track what is gone...Thanks!! All is gone.....thanks
  14. KLMOTORSPORTS

Rear tie rods...anyone modify?

Just curious if anyone used different tie rods on the rear to gain more threads into the tie rods. With the stock tie rods, I only get about 1/2” of threads into the tie rod where if I went with longer tie rods (would have to shorten the tie rod and the rod coming out of the center...
  15. KLMOTORSPORTS

Rear camber adjustment?

I am running BC racing struts in back...not seeing anyway to adjust camber if I would want to...am I missing something or is there a way to do this? Thanks! Ken
  16. KLMOTORSPORTS

Braided Stainless Steel Brake Hose Set - NEW

Got a new set of SS Brake Hoses that I purchased with my kit from DF. These are brand new and only had them on car to test fit....no fluid has been through them. Going full SS braided AN brake hoses on mine so no need for them. DF lists new set on site for $165....will take $100 (shipped) for...
  17. KLMOTORSPORTS

Free Stock DF Muffler to help someone out

If anyone needs one, I have a brand new stock DF muffler for FREE....perfect condition with a spray of black engine enamel....new owner just pay actual UPS Ground shipping.
  18. KLMOTORSPORTS

Fitting size on Stainless Steel brake hoses

Anyone know the fitting size (size and thread pitch) of the stainless steel brake line hoses from DF? Looking to adapt to -3 AN fittings....thanks!
  19. KLMOTORSPORTS

Vacuum line on intake pipe...connects to?

Anyone know where this vacuum fitting connect to? 2.0 LSJ SC... THANKS!! Ken
  20. KLMOTORSPORTS

Turbo axles length (stock)

Does anyone know the stock length of the Turbo Axles (from back of hub to axle seal)? Thanks!! Ken