Search results

1. MisterDave

Ohio?

Not totally goblin related, but I currently live in Rhode Island... I have my goblin registered through Montana... Today I was made aware of an opportunity that would have me relocate to Ohio.... I believe the Columbus area... I honestly know nothing about Ohio. I was wondering if anyone who...
  2. MisterDave

Remote pairing?

I understand that you need the remote control working with the vehicle to pair the TPMS sensors. My donor had a remote with it, but it wasn't paired. I didn't worry about it at the time figuring I don't need to worry about remote locking or unlocking doors. Is there a way to pair the remote...
  3. MisterDave

Wheels and Tires with fenders

I have looked over the list in the forum of tire and wheel sizes people are using... But it doesn't indicate if the car is running fenders or not. I am going to use wide fenders all around which I understand that I can use up to a 245 tire. Now I need to figure out the other measurements...
  4. MisterDave

MisterDave's - Ext. city Goblin - 09 SS/TC donor

My son(11) and I have started this project this past September (2019). I chose this project to get my kid learning about tools and how things work. That if you put the work in you can have some awesome results. This is also a big learning experience for me, as I have never done mechanic work...